Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Solve meaningful problems. Work with the brightest minds in business. Build a rewarding career.
- Minimum 5 years of banking experience in the Middle East.
- Strong Problem Solving, Analytical and Communication skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Track record of intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrated ability leading teams.
- Background working with board members and senior executives.
- Proven ability to build trust-based relationships with clients.
- Collaboration is the key to success with us – show us your collaborative team spirit!
About the role
The Partnerships Advisory is an execution-focused strategy consulting firm focused on the Middle East & Africa region.
We work alongside industry-leading clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions to some of their most challenging problems.
The firm is looking for agile and result-oriented Associates to join its Financial Services practice. If you are keen on exploring the interplay of strategy, business processes and technology within Financial Services, then you may be the right fit for the role.
Who you’ll work with
When you join The Partnerships Advisory as a Business Associate, you join a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. You will be working alongside Senior Partners with blue chip, ivy league backgrounds.
Projects will range across functional areas from Strategy to Implementation. The clients you serve will be spread across public, private and social sectors. You will be involved in engagements that will widen your worldview and accelerate your professional growth.
What you’ll do
As an Associate, you’ll be working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will be exposed to a variety of experiences within Banking, Financial Services and Financial Technology across the Middle East and Africa.
You will typically work alongside senior partners to directly engage in client interactions. As an Associate, your objective is to drive the design, development and delivery of solutions for our clients’ ever changing business problems. This will involve:
- Leading discussions with clients to define project scope and deliverables.
- Identifying, analyzing and documenting key client requirements.
- Developing recommendations backed by detailed data sets and deep dive analysis.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solution.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of processes, procedures and tools within the firm.
- Facilitating project meetings such as: requirements kickoffs, workshops, seminars, training sessions, and internal meetings as required.
- Effectively communicating, presenting, and delivering recommendations internally as well to client management.
- Leading the development of deliverable content to the client.
- Supporting the business development activities of the firm and producing thought papers.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Largely Remote – with a physical Head Office in Dubai, serving clients across multiple markets, we are largely remote – we love the flexibility it gives our team
- Vacation – we want you to take time whenever you need it, and we don’t count vacation days. Run to those mountains or lay on a beach when you want to. Just ensure your team has what they need to succeed and don’t leave anyone hanging.
- Exceptional training and frequent coaching from Partners, including skill-building sessions and guidance on succeeding at the firm and beyond.
- Travel – you will have the opportunity of implementing solutions on site, across the Middle East and Africa.
- Growth – with the growth of the firm and the region, there are ample opportunities for exceptional growth at The Partnerships Advisory.