Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Solve meaningful problems. Work with the brightest minds in business. Build a rewarding career.
- 2+ years of work experience in Financial Services in the Middle East.
- Comfort with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships.
- Strong Problem Solving, Analytical and Communication skills.
- Demonstrated interest in Business, Banking & Financial Services, or Financial Technology.
- Track record of leadership and collaboration – these are the keys to success with us.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
About the role
The Partnerships is an execution-focused strategy consulting firm focused on the Middle East & Africa region.
We work alongside industry-leading clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions to some of their most challenging problems.
The firm is looking for agile and result oriented Business Analysts to join its Financial Services practice. If you are keen on exploring the interplay of strategy, business processes and technology within Financial Services, then you may be the right fit for the role.
Who you’ll work with
When you join The Partnerships Advisory as a Business Analyst, you join a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. You will be working alongside Senior Associates and Partners with blue chip, ivy league backgrounds.
Projects will range across functional areas from Strategy to Implementation. The clients you serve will be spread across public, private and social sectors. You will be involved in engagements that will widen your worldview and accelerate your professional growth.
What you’ll do
As an Analyst, you’ll be working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will be exposed to a variety of experiences within Banking, Financial Services and Financial Technology across the Middle East and Africa.
You will typically work alongside Consultants and Senior Associates to engage in client interactions. As an Analyst, your objective is to help service the clients under the guidance of Senior Associates and Partners at the Firm. This will involve:
- Identify, analyze and document client business requirements.
- Gather and analyze information to develop recommendations.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of processes, procedures and tools within the firm.
- Facilitating project meetings such as: requirements kick-offs, workshops, seminars, training sessions, and internal meetings as required.
- Effectively communicate, present, and deliver recommendations internally as well to client management.
- Participate in development of deliverable content to the client.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- Largely Remote – with a physical Head Office in Dubai, serving clients across multiple markets, we are largely remote – we love the flexibility it gives our team
- Vacation – We want you to take time whenever you need it, and we don’t count vacation days. Run to those mountains or lay on a beach when you want to. Just ensure your team has what they need to succeed and don’t leave anyone hanging.
- Exceptional training and frequent coaching from Partners, including skill-building sessions and guidance on succeeding at the firm and beyond.
- Travel – you will have the opportunity of implementing solutions on site, across the Middle East and Africa.
- Growth – with the growth of the firm and the region, there are ample opportunities for exceptional growth at The Partnerships Advisory.